Tuesday, November 30, 2010

And my perfect match is...

So there I was, happily tweeting away on twitter (Rossisawriter), when I noticed twitter's suggestions for who I could be following. I assume these suggestions are the product of some sort of algorithm which matches you against other tweeples with similar interests etc. But please, pray tell, what in the blue blazes of hell I am supposed to have in common with a bloody vacuum cleaner?? Yep, that's what twitter in it's wisdom thinks I am best matched with. No wonder I'm on my own.

2 comments:

Caroline Hagood said...

I think there's something poetic about that. Can we make some inference like we're all alone in a vacuum? Very funny.

Wordsmiff said...

I laughed like anything when I noticed it. I actually tried writing a comic poem about falling in love with a vacuum cleaner but it didn't work.